Zack Wheat American Legion Post 624

Sunrise Beach, Mo......Lake of the Ozarks

News & Events


Posted by Post 624 on February 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

If you think you are eligible for a VA disability claim or the VA healthcare system call me, Jim Yahnky, 372- 6765. Please bring your discharge (DD 214) with you. Starting September 1st, if you wish to file for a VA benefit, please call me to set-up an appointment. These appointments will be scheduled on Saturdays. Your discharge is a very important document. If you don’t have one, we can file a simple, one page, VA form (180) to get it replaced. Lost medals can be replaced by using the same form. Your deceased husband or father’s medals can also be replaced.

Categories: None